Lower Mountain View Dr
Colchester, VT 05446
A one-day administrator workshop to delve into smart videography that builds the success story of your school community
Facilitator: Mike Berry, Director of Curriculum, Communication and Innovation – MMMUSD
Dates: August 11, 2017; 8:30 am registration; 9-3:30 pm
Audience: K-12 Administrators
· Would you like to improve your skills in terms of quick smartphone videos that look professional and hone in quickly on your message?
· Is video-editing phobia preventing you from posting?
· Do you walk about the school with pride and say – “Wow, I wish that parents or board members were seeing what I’m seeing?”
· Do you want to be able to give teachers a chance to see what you see during your visits as a dialogue starter?
· Are you looking to increase your viewership so that the word is out on your great learning community?
· Do you want to have video of yourself in a meeting that allows you to self-analyze and reflect on your leadership and participation later?
Mike has been ahead of the curve for years in terms of online connectivity and technology tools in action. His videos are followed by many educators, well beyond Vermont. A great day of exploring the possibilities, learning how to reach out and take the mystery out of the school day, without adding time or expensive resources.
Mike Berry’s blog: https://michaelberryedu.wordpress.com/
Mike Berry’s YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCObIMShS1u5sqzPxzbrD5Vw
BRING: Your own Smartphone or video tool.