1117 Williston Rd
South Burlington, VT 05403
A CVEDC-subsidized event!
Co-facilitated by Pam Moran, Senior Philosophy and Policy Advisor and Ira Socol, Senior Provocateur and Learning Environment Specialist of Socol-Moran Partners
Session 5: FACE To FACE* March 16, 2021 9 – 3 :30 pm
(15 recertification hours)*will be switched to virtual if health concerns necessitate.
Location: Online: Zoom platform Face to Face: Delta Hotel, S Burlington, VT
Cost: $300/series Includes book: Timeless Learning by Ira Socol, Pam Moran and Chad Ratliff
*A CVEDC Thought Partner Series is a subsidized venue for collaborative work with regional partners and expert facilitation.
Target Audience: Leadership Teams focused on Equity & Innovation
Sessions 1 & 2 Observation and Design:
Human-sensitive Learning (UX +UI) designing learning experiences with the empowerment grid (empowerment theme) –
• If you can’t put the genie back in the bottle, what’s your genie?
• What are the implications for professional learning based on your reflection and feedback?
• Where did ‘equity’ thrive or falter?
Session 3 Imagination and Innovation:
Powering up Learning – Development & use of strategies to create and sustain an engagement and equity mindset framework.
• How might a “blended-design” benefit students upon their return now and in the future?
• What opportunities do you see for critical variables in the change process?
Session 4 – one hour webinar to reconnect/Q & A
Session 5 Zero-based Thinking and Tactical Processes:
How do we become hyper-learning organizations where we learn, unlearn and relearn at the speed of change?
Incorporate observations and imagined design options from first two sessions
• Use research and development logic model that leads to the learner
user experiences for all – equity theme
• Cross-pollinate and network with other teams to enhance and reflect
|Date:||June 16, 2020|
• Challenge your thinking
• Cause you to modify or change your paradigms, assumptions or actions.
• Has information/a way of thinking that provokes you to innovate or otherwise leads to value creation in your profession or life.
A CVEDC Thought Partner Series is a subsidized venue for collaborative work with regional partners and expert facilitation.
CVEDC supports Vermont ASCD and their mission. If you register for this CVEDC event, CVEDC will contribute $15 towards your VT ASCD member fee of $40 so that you will only be billed $25 for the year.
After submitting your CVEDC event registration, just go to the VT ASCD site and become a VTASCD member and indicate that you are using CVEDC15OFF as a code for $15 off. Go to www.vtascd.org for more information.